Cheryl Turner has over 15 years experience serving the community in private practice, Western medical clinics and hospitals.
- Wayne State University M.Ed., Speech/Language Pathology
- Inst. Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture of Canada, Ph.D. – Prof. Cedric C.T. Cheung, Dir.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture – Under the teachings of Virginia Doran
- Facial Rejuvenation with Traditional Chinese Medicine – Susan Mitchell, Acup. Phys.
- Microcurrent Electro-Acupuncture – Darren Starwynn, OMD
- Chinese Nutrition – Paul Pitchford
- Chinese Medicine Acupuncture for Infertility – Dr. Randine Lewis MD
- Korean Hand Acupuncture with Dr. Walter Brockington D.O.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- NCCAOM- National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- CMAAC- Chinese Medical Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (Canada)
- Ohio, Massachusetts, Indiana, Florida (Licensed Acupuncture Physician)